Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify，Aliyun, Google Analytics.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express credit card numbers and Google Pay, Shop Pay, Apple Pay account), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify；Payment Gateways Visa, MasterCard , American Express credit card numbers and Google Pay, Shop Pay, Apple Pay；Transporter FBA,E-PACKET and USPS.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name，billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from your order information.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify；G-mail；Transporter FBA,E-PACKET and USPS.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org]